We are making our way to the Golden State this weekend! Taking time to celebrate Kindred's ONE YEAR Anniversary, shopping for boutique goods, and soaking up some much needed Vitamin D!
Here's a glimpse of what I'm packing--ALL of which can be found in our boutique.
I can't go anywhere without some beloved Davines must haves:
- Mini Dede Shampoo and Conditioner. I love Dede for traveling because it won't weigh down my hair.
- Hair Refresher (dry shampoo) because who wants to spend vacation blow-drying hair?!
- Moss Roll On Perfume and Lotion. This stuff is amazing! Both earthy and subtle to keep you smelling like a dream even whilst hiking through the desert.
- Aztec Pom Makeup Bag. Adorable bag to carry my beauty essentials and can also be used as a clutch while parusing the streets of DTLA.
- "Pick Flowers Not Fights" tee. In perfect Coachella fashion...feeling and spreading positive vibes while we stroll through the Rose Bowl Flea Market!
I don't like packing much jewelry when traveling -- too risky. So I'm taking some versatile pieces!
- Denim handkerchief to be worn in my hair while soaking up rays at the Santa Monica Pier or around my neck to accessorize a simple tee or dress.
- Jewelry that can be worn with everything in my suitcase!
For the carry on:
- This darling crochet bag to carry the travel necessities, then wear as a purse or beach bag.
- A travel journal. I think it's so important to journal throughout vacation. It's the rare time that your mind gets to quiet down and open up to new thoughts and dreams. Sometimes the best epiphanies come to me during vacation.
- A mini Oi Oil Serum. Because post plane ride hair is a scary sight. This gem even helps rehydrate skin and smells DIVINE!
- Cozy socks. Need I say more?
- And my favorite Lipsense color: Bombshell. If you haven't tried Lipsense yet, it is liquid gold. All day wear and also moisturizing! Uh huh, you can thank me later!
Follow me on instagram @fortheboheme for trip updates! xo